Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why Cannot Have A New Look?

Hello. Sigh. Today i got really tired from people asking me, "you cut your hair?", "OMG, you change specs uh?" lol, YEAH I did. Everyone thinks I have a new look. My hairstyle is too short and my new spectacles don't fit my face cos' my face is too small ._. alright, tomorrow i shall change my spectacles into another one T.T HAHHA. Anyway, school was pretty boring for me today mainly due to the fact that I ended school at 12.30 today. Went home straight (omg, i'm so obedient.) yeah, typical day. anyway, I got Physics re-exam and have to start studying soon again. Shit stuff, man. Sigh. Who ask me not to work harder for my grades, right? Fine, shall get started soon. =(

Tomorrow is the last day of school by the way. WOOHOO, OMG! (: Saturday is I&R consultation. zzz.

Well, bye. bye. bye.

:D


No comments: