Monday, October 27, 2008

OMG!

Hello. Finally in the mood to blog (: Shall update about some major events that happened last week.

Last Tuesday, it was moderation day and teachers were all busy. So, they kept us occupied with Sports Carnival. Hahah, it was inter-class competition. Our class participated in Netball category and clinched 4th among 12 classes (: Impressive playing, dudes! Yay. Though we won nothing but class became more bonded through the support and teamwork all together. I couldn't get to play Netball due to the stupid huge and infected wound on the ankle. Sigh. Well done, 08S20! (:

Wednesday, was Jian Yun and Amirah's birthday celebration. LOL. I can't recollect how many times we sang Birthday songs that day. AHAHHA SUPER FUN. And the Spongebob plushie given to Jian Yun was super cute and I posed a picture with it.

Thursday, omg, freakin' embarrassing day for me. A band came to our school to perform during Civics session. They were called Brass Kinetics I think. hahha, while the emcee was speaking, I was playing with Amirah's Elmo present, making it swim in the air in front of Choon and Keming who were sitting beside me I think, trying to irritate them. Then OMG, the emcee saw what I was doing, "Okay, I can see that Elmo there and another one behind. What's with Elmo today?" HAHHA. Immediately, I kept my head down. lol, shit man. I shall pay more attention during Civics next time. Oh, and that day I can't remember how many times I sang the Birthday song again. HAHAH fun!

Friday, school was yet another embarrassing one for me. Received KBox (Knowledge Box of JJC, not Karaoke Box) vouchers for attending school everyday. Woohoo! But it would have been better if it was a $10 Karaoke Box voucher cos' I wanna SING! (: Economics lecture was AGAIN OMGOMGOMG. My face was thrown till only the core was left, man! For nothing, those ass friends of mine just screamed my name, "DIXON!!!" out loud. Then, everyone in LT5 turned their heads and looked at me. FREAKIN' EMBARRASSING CAN. wth. lol, the S21 peeps formed alliance with Choon, Keming and Dominic to bully me! I think my name was shouted like more than 5 times during the 2-hour lecture. =( Dominic was the loudest of them all lah! lol. Miss Lim even told Dom, "Dom, you're very noisy when you're awake". I agree! HAHHA. I don't know where to hide lah. Tried to hide my face behind my file but to no avail. HAHAH, evil friends I have, uh. Nevermind, I'm used to it. LOL. Anyway, our class was rewarded for being the 2nd class in Economics results with biscuits and wafer sticks. Yummy eh! :D After went to Bukit Batok with Anli to have haircut and met up with Chu Harn. And yeah, my hairstyle is like super short now once again. But, i like it, okay! cos' it is more cooling!

Saturday, went back to Nan Hua to supervise NCC Contingent training. Sigh. Nothing much to say. It was their first training there are bound to be mistakes everywhere but basic stuff were simply neglected and it was not to eb tolerated. Did flare up a little at the end but those problems had to be addressed by them. Work hard, guys! Deliver something nice for Open House! Nan Hua High NCC, gogogo! After their training, went to NCC room play play a little and then headed over to West Mall with Nick, Fang and Tracy to have lunch. Had Subway! the Tandoori Chicken meal was a lil' disappointing though.

Yesterday, was okay. Got to see grandparents and had dinner with them (: A fine blessing.

Hahah, well today is certainly a boring day for me. Had been stoning at home all the way till now. I just spotted the comment that senior Chian Lim made in the Leadership Camp post on this blog. Sorry for seeing it so late! But, I am really thankful and appreciative of the things he had said. Thank you, once again! (:

Well, PICTURES NOW! ;D

Keming's Ducky Watch! Cute!


Waiting for the start of Sports Carnival. omg, puzzled face ._.


My school is just like an airfield. Noisy.


S20 in action.


Wah last match vying for 3rd place, Jian Yun was ferocious!


Opposing team was strong!


Hahha, my stupid face. Wearing slippers somemore due to my wounded ankle. Elated Haresh, behind me.


Me posing a shot with Spongebob.


Elmo which got me into trouble during assemble. lol!


I miss Nan Hua's green environment ): Eco garden so beautiful!


Can find such flowers somemore.


Contingent practising formations.




My arsenal of rifles in NCC room. LOL! Look like toy guns to you?


My favourite rifle, M16S1 rifle with scope!


Nan Hua High NCC. With Passion, We Soar! ( this looks like some first-person shooter game screenshot, lol. )

No comments: