Sunday, October 12, 2008

Why, Why, Why.

Sigh, I don't know what's happening to me lately. Seriously, I'm getting weird. Is it because of some classmates I have? O.o Okay, just joking lah. Luckily, I can still remain humourous for now. By the way, I'm lazy to update about everything that had happened last week. Some major stuff will be, I went for OGL interview for some omg-who-knows reason, I had my OP rehearsal and screwed up big time, I have to be more serious during Taekwondo training, I got back all my Promotional Exam results and did badly, I am having more and more nicknames, I find my classmates disappearing during lessons and I was terribly late for Taekwondo training yesterday. Some kind of sports carnival is coming up and I'm forced to join Netball, I mean why uh why netball? LOL. I want frisbeeeeee more. Well, nevermind, class bonding, eh? Hahha.

I need to sort things out in mind. I don't know why I'm feeling so confused and just so vexed over everything on my mind. Argh, very messy lah. So, let's throw it away for now. Not throw away my mind, I meant throw away my thoughts lah.

I need a getaway and escape for the moment. Well, sometimes, I just wish, both the sky above can pull me and the gravitational force can pull me right down, so that... yeah, okay, I'm officially dreaming,

After typing so much, I realised that I have indeed turned bonkers. Noooo....

Sometimes, I just wish I can be like you.
Sitting there all day long and smiling non-stop.
No worries, nothing.
Just enjoying as time progresses to eternity.
Come on lah, wake up!



Anyway, this is how I look when I was studying for promos. Too stressed already, eh.

No comments: