Wednesday, October 15, 2008

They Brought Me the Purest Happiness :D

Hey, all. Updates!

Hmm, Monday, EZ-Link card got confiscated by teacher. sigh, cos' i din tuck in as much as others do. I did tuck in, but just not those fully whereby you know, not that kind of "
IF YOU WEAR A BELT, I CAN SEE YOUR BELT CLEARLY.", as quoted from the teacher. Sian, he said he's gonna deduct from my HRC, but deduct what? I'm not certain. lol, guess I'm just down on luck.

Tuesday, took class photos! for random. LOL. Class Rep initiated. So we just took after our Math lesson. Mdm Lim so kind, gave us last 5 minutes of her lesson to take photos and even helped us to take the photos! hahah. After school, went home at 1pm straight cos' I don't have chinese. WOOHOO :D Came home and mom said wanna go IMM. So I accompanied her. Shopped for groceries and all. LOL. Bro came over to join us after that.

Today was one of the happiest days of the week. Because I watched performances staged by Kindergarten kids! OMG, how cute!!! CUTE is all I can say! They are super innocent and they give the purest expressions. So, how did I know there were performances by those Kindergarten kids? This was what happened. Me and clique was having our meals in canteen when Dominic rushed to us and told us to go up to the hall to wathc something we will never regret. And he said can watch me dancing. you know? saying i'm a kid! ._. LOL. I was super stunned. I thought it was some candid video of mine shown in the hall. We went up and to our surprise, there were over a 100 little chidren singing and dancing on the stage! They went "HEY, HEY!" Wah, our hearts sank and we all smiled at those little angels. They truely brought us a sense of happiness from the mundane life of a JC student. We had Math lecture after that and we went back to watch them perform at 11.30am because we had no more lessons. Hahha! CUTE. Well, anyway, they got me reminded of my Primary 2 days. When i was in Primary 2, I was selected by my form teacher to perform for some event. It was a play from the story of Peter Pan. And miraculously, I still remember my lines! "Peter Pan, please save me!" blah blah... Hahha! I was tied up by some villain and Peter Pan saved me. Reminiscing those days all of a sudden was wonderful. Never knew I can still remember though. I'm glad that those kids today brought a smile on my face and brightened up my day, totally! THANK YOU! (:

At 2.30pm, our class went for Learning Journey in NTU Chinese Heritage Centre, Pretty interesting. Class bonding too. On the way there, I really enjoyed myself laughing and looking at the people sitting at the back. Those people. LOL. Headed back to school after learning journey only to realise that training just ended. Sigh!

Enough said, pictures (:

BYEBYE ! :D

08S20!

08S20!


Those cute kindergarten kids!


The Charlie Chaplin squad! My favourite.


Charlie Chaplin squad in action! Super cute. :D

JJ's natural fountain due to the heavy rain. There's waterfall as well but i didn't take the photo!


Chinese Heritage Centre.





No comments: