Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busy Beezy Beezie !

As you can see from the title of this post, I'm super BUSY nowadays. Hahhah.

Last weekend, had been working as mentioned in my previous post. Worked at the Singtel Christmas Fair in Suntec Convention Centre. Not bad, no rude customers and all. And some are even quite pleasant. Hmm, got to know more friends from other companies, like the 2 Kens and Chris from HTC, and Kym and Samantha from LG, and Jaslin from Sony Ericsson and Shaz, whose sister is also in JJ. o.O Very sociable and nice peeps. Hahah! We often had our meals together during breaks and it was always enjoyable. Anyway, after working this time, I somehow felt more experienced (like, finally) and I managed to demonstrate how to use Windows Mobile phone, FINALLY! lol. That's good. Well, then customers this time round are more aware of promoters? They talk to us like friends. A lot questioned my age. Some thought I'm from primary school (WTH?! Is it s
o serious?!) and some thought I'm still in secondary school. Some called me Xiao Di (okay, I can accept), LOL. Some don't believe I'm 17. And Kym, that 20-year-old LG promoter! Kept calling me Xiao Di! Emphasise on age to show that she's older than me alot! Muahahaha. Haha, karma caught up and something real funny happened to her! ;P OMG, that unforgettable ordeal. YAY. But seriously, can't find someone of same age as me there, so sad. ): I should say, compared to the previous week, work was GREAT last week! :D Because of the nice customers, the nice friends I have around me and everything. (: Hahha, work ended pretty fast on Sunday and me, Bernard and Kym decided to check out the food fair just beside! All along, I had no chance to come out of Hall 401 after i enter it from 9am onwards all the way till 9pm. Meals were provided and to be consumed in the hall. So yeah, must go check out the food fair beside mah! Hmm, the food fair had tons of goodies there, but most stalls were closing when we reached. ARGH, very sad. So, went home after that! Bro came to fetch me home for the 2 days of work, WOOHOO! Thanks Bro! Oh, and babies who come with their parents to Suntec rocked my days at work because they cheer me up so much and I get to play with them when their parents are checking out the phones. Simply cute! (:

Monday, slacked at home and slept alot. Too tired from work! LOL.

Yesterday. stayed at home till 4pm and went to IMM Cafe Cartel to celebrate Nick's Birthday! Had lots of fun in Cafe Cartel! LOL, daniel was super hilarious. Tracy and Fang couldn't stop laughing. We ordered that jumbo combo thingy and couldn't finish before Nick and Tracy had to rush for Nan Hua Cultural Potpourri. Photos with Tracy! Hahah.

So busy nowadays, uh. Work, studies and all. Sigh. But let's just hope everything will be enjoyable luh. I doubt so for studies, though. Talking about studies, I gotta go study my Physics! OMGOMGOMGOMG. shitxzxzxzxz. Oh, and I won't be here to update tomorrow all the way till Saturday I guess. I should be at Nan Hua NCC Camp now, which is from 19th to 21st Nov. But had to skip first day due to re-exam tomorrow. Sigh. Seniors who wanna come for the camp please do so! We welcome you to help. and yeah, saturday will be Nan Hua Open House and this week is fully packed for me already. Can't work somemore! Hahaha, sian.

Some pictures! GOODBYEEE.

Lollipops!


Brought home Omnia on first day (:


Music Monster at the event! Cute.


Super big Iphone at Apple booth.


Singapore Flyer looks awesome at night.


Suntec! Spot me at work!

No comments: