Monday, November 24, 2008

Going Bonkers?

Hello, people! Today is Monday and I actually thought it's Sunday until my brother reminded me. OMG, am i going mad or am I experiencing some kind of time lag?! argh. Updates! Anyway, I realised visitors to my blog today had 5.3% from India. O.O COOL.

20th of November, last Thursday, went to school for Physics re-exam and it was totally meaningless. It was more of a discuaaion exam. hahah, it's alright. It's to my advantage. Woops, lol. Went to JP to eat after my paper. And yeah, shit, I forgot what I had eaten. LOL. Then met Fang and went back to Nan Hua for NCC Camp. Changed to my so-long-not-worn No.4 Uniform and felt really weird. hahah. So, the camp was quite boring for me. Contingent training was ongoing when I reached. I did not participate in the campfire because we wanted to give Nick a surprise. And gosh, we failed terribly. He knew it when me, Fang and Corrine ran away from the campfire. jklahdjkhfalsfhgpah! LOL. It's okay. We still managed to make him happy. It was an honour for senior Rehan to bring his cake there for him and for the whole company to sing out Happy Birthday song loudly for him! Super fun. (: Hmm, we couldn't finish the cake eventually and so let the NCOs finish it. Hahah, James had become the UCE ( Unit Cake Eater ._. ), for setting the record for eating the most amount of cake than anyone else. Even us. LOL. Slept at 3 am on that day on canteen tables. And it was freakin' cold at night! I did not bring my jacket along!

So, woke at 6am in the morning to find myself shivering. Started the day off with PT led by Nick. Woohoo, it was so fun! Relive all the moments of punishment in the past. Flutter kicks, Motorcycle stunt and all. The cadets were damn exhausted. (: Then had interviewed cadets for Best Cadet awards. Had my lunch, and there was Contingent training again. Finally improved a little. Went home, feeling so worn out and slept for 5 hours for my nap. o.O

Saturday, woke early to attend Nan Hua Open House. Wore my so-long-untouched No. 3 Uniform and felt yeah, weird as well. hahaha! Was glad Chian Lim came back to boost the morale of the contingent. Their performance was not bad, I guess. And Boys' Brigade was literally dancing and posing to the their techno music. Indeed, they are Very Cool. (: Especially, with shades on. Ah, makes me remember I wore shades during CCA Extravaganza last time too. :D Had lunch after the 1st performance and talked about our future. I must say, I'm really starting to get worried and I ought to be. Sigh. ANYWAY shall not digress, our 2nd performance was the most hilarious. Chian Lim instructed them to smile while doing their display. But, most of them were like trying to force a smile or trying to refrain themselves form smiling. We were laughing our asses off at the porch while watching. HAHAH. Day pretty ended fast, and Corrine kept saying I look like Maplestory character ( o.o ) and Tracy agrees by saying that I look like someone from cartoon. ( O.O ) Hey, I can be in your video game soon ! HAHAHA. Gosh, I think I'm really going bonkies. lol.

So, yesterday, YES, yesterday was SUNDAY. Today is Monday. Please, OMG, how can i forget? Went to JP to meet Nick, Fang and Corrine to settle my promotion forms. Yes, suddenly, want me to promote to C/LTA. I doubt it will be approved. LOL.

Well, today was more interesting. Jun He came over to my house to party. Sorry, I meant to study, not party. LOL, alright, we did both. He played PES 2009 while I played that stupid-but-fun Tap Tap Revenge on his ITouch before starting our work. Like, finally, I started with my homework! Yay yay. :D But, considering the amount of time spent, I did very little.

Anyway, it's getting late and I shall turn in soon! Pictures :D BYEBYEE. Anyway, I freakin' HATE PIMPLES to the core.

The Cafe Cartel picture on 18/11/08, Nick's Birthday! (:


This is how I study Physics, with two speakers.



And yeah, I shall end of with this OMG picture I found on Nan Hua website recently. It was taken last year. Spot me and I think you will laugh!

No comments: