Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Drill, Knock, Bang!

ARGH. The flat just below mine on the ninth storey is OMG, freaking noise-polluting! Some people just moved in and they ordered for the workers to like DRILL here and there and KNOCK down all the walls and BANG everywhere. I shall not disclose the nationality of the new occupants. They started drilling at 9 today! Although, it's time to start work for them, but I'm still having my holidays and I wanna sleep! >.< Sigh, it's just unlucky for me these few days. YES, it has been going on for days. All the drilling are driving me crazy. No wonder I thought it's tuesday today again! OMGosh, it's getting serious. I'm going senile. LOL. Alright alright, enough of the ranting. I'm gonna rush off to bathe and then meet Anli to study at JE library later.

Oh, and yeah, just saw the everchanging Nuffnang ad on the right on my blog sidebar, it's featuring the Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist movie when I saw it. Seems an interesting and humourous movie to catch after watching it's preview. Check it out if the ad unit is currently showing it's advertisement. (: Starring Michael Cera from the movie Superbad last year! Man, Superbad was just as funny and crappy. Michael Cera is quite a good actor cos' he just has that innocent face while trying to say something hilarious. (but, he's actually not?) LOL.

Okay, shit, i'm doing movie reviews o.O Hahah. Well, gotta blast! (suddenly reminds me of Jimmy Neutron) :D Yeah, BYEE! (:



Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist is based on a romantic-comedy-drama-film based upon the novel (first picture) on the same name by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. (adapted from Wikipedia) Cool!

No comments: