Monday, December 1, 2008

Sick and Ill.

Hellos. As you can see from the title of this post. I'm falling sick! Yeah, shit and there's Taekwondo camp tomorrow all the way till friday. Guess if I'm feeling too weak, I shall not attend the camp.

Hmm, so some updates. Had buffet with Anli and Chu Harn at Cathay Cineplex last Friday. Went to Suki Sushi. Not bad, ate till I couldn't walk. LOL. Then we caught a movie. Quarantine. Well, no comments. It was actually much like the game Hotel 626, but more of gory scenes and all. Yeah, but i must admit it was more scary than horror movies such as The Coffin.

Saturday was working time for me at IMM. Yay, just a stone's thrown away from home. 5 minutes and I reached my workplace at M1 Shop. Hmm, got to know a few promoters as usual (: Yeah, the job is like social networking uh. LOL. Worked with Nokia's Desmond, Samsung's Jay and Sony Ericsson's Joanne. Hahha, sociable people. Oh, and I got to know Samantha from LG who was working at Starhub Shop. Hahah, I believe all LG promoters are the same. They all must call me "Xiao Di"! OMG. lol. First day of work was great, cos' a little cute boyboy hugged me and Desmond when he wanted to leave our shop. His parents were there to check out the phones and he was so shy when he saw us. Hahha, super cute! When he wanted to leave, he requested to hug us! :D Felt that little warmth from him. Really brightened up my day. didn't have a proper lunch that day and Samantha kept reminding me I'm in puberty stage. Hahha. But, no appetite!

Sunday was equally great. Sales were same as Saturday. Phew. Not bad. Hahha dinner was suffering at Garden Plaza with Desmond. LOL. Had great conversations with some customers. Yay. But so many questioned my age and stuff. And M1 staff say I look too young. Sian. Next time I must make myself look older le. Hahha, anyway, some of the M1 staff are really friendly and 1 of them kept scaring me with his fierce look! hahha. Yeah, work ended well and sweet that day (:

Today, went out with Junhe, Chu Harn and Anli to Marina Square to purchase Taekwondo stuff. Shin guard and Arm guard. Auntie's service was tip-top, I must say. Hee, went to Topman to try on skinnies which look same as its slim jeans. Makes me so confused uh. Went over to National Library after that to study. Failed attempt. LOL. Ended up in Bugis Street eventually to check out the clothes. Yay, finally found a more skinny lookalike from Spade. Not bad, shall buy it soon (: Hahha, yeah. Went home after that.

Shit, it's getting late. I need to rest soon to recover fast! LOL, so gotta go. Shall update pictures when I'm back! (: Check back here on Friday?
Hahah, BYEBYE :D

No comments: