Monday, December 22, 2008

Sucks.

Wow, I can't believe I am blogging after so long again. I don't know why i got the feeling to blog today. Well, life has not been too pleasant for me these days. Everything sucks.

First, I was sick few weeks back. Sick for god knows how many days. Damn vexed. Did not attend that Taekwondo camp of mine. Heck that $20 spent. My health was at stake. Blood is what I see every morning. Luckily, I had recovered. Or else, the almost white-skinned me is going to become translucent if I lose more blood. I used to have intensive nose bleeding when I was younger. As such, I lost a lot of blood and always looked pale, like some loser drug abuser.

Yeah, next was f-ing family problems which I hate to talk about and I shall never remind myself about it anymore. Can't be helped, I'm still at adolescence stage. Communication problems arise easily. It worsens when I have a "prison warden"-like parent and I become so f-ing short-tempered too. Wow, see how evil I can get. Yeah, I shall not give a damn about all these. I've had enough.

Then, I had no more job to do. No deployment for the rest of my holidays. Shit. Unable to earn some extra income for myself anymore. It leaves my weekends so empty. Though, I can do my homework, I will wish to work during weekends. I don't know, it's my preference.

Also, I can't seem to understand the entire Chemistry syllabus of J1. I'm just purely dumb or something and I feel so frustrated when I can't solve the questions fast and easily. Why the hell am I like that? I rummaged through my notes in search of answers but to no avail. This leaves me with zero motivation when I do my work. Honestly saying, I really did tried my best to search for answers. But, you know, those stuff are just not easy to understand for me. I just wonder why, why and why? I think I need tons of time to understand stuff like some kid who had contracted dyslexia. Sigh, someone simplify for me please? I'm having a hard time doing my homework. holidays are coming to an end soon. So soon. Ass.

Okay, I shall stop. After all, this blog is not all about complains. Did a lot of shopping lately and enjoyed for a little bit of my holidays. Shopped with friends and with my elder brother and cousin yesterday. Made me a merry boy, okay I meant merry man. lol. Went to places which I had never gone before as well. Hah, interesting. I shall type as I upload the pictures.

Had buffet at Suki Sushi as mentioned in previous post.




Yeah, the by-products. I'm sick of uploading the buffet pictures which contain unglam shots.


Bolt is so damn cute.

Us at the NLB near Bugis. Open space studying. If you can't see, from left, Me, Anli, Chu Harn, Jun He.


Felt in love with it. Hah, the open house was great.

Mine and Jun He's.


Went to Marina Barrage. It's such a beautiful place. Do pay a visit there no matter in the day or night because the view there is stunning. Love it. It's actually a place which they process sea water into drinkable water if I'm not wrong. It's so beautiful there!



Bro and his girlfriend.


That's me standing with my feet soaked in the cool waters. Was dressed so inappropriately cos' my bro initially told me we were going somewhere to eat but refused to tell me where. In the end, I did not change out from my home clothes and went to Marina for dinner. But, nevertheless, I must thank my brother and his girlfriend for bringing me there, to such a peaceful and pleasant place. If they had gone by themselves, I would be eating dinner alone at home and spending the whole night at home alone. Thanks bro!

Night view of Marina Bay. Gorgeous.


The lift lobby.



Yeah, had karaoke with Junhe, Chu Harn, Yi Yang and Anli few weeks back after a swim at JE Complex. Enjoyed my time.


Hmm, changed my blog favourite video to David Archuleta's A Little Not Over You music video. His music videos are truly reflections of people of our age. Yeah, he's also 17. How I wish I can be just like him. He sings so well and is capable of playing the piano! Omg, he's my idol man. A young talent! And A Little Not Over You is such a meaningful song. A nice one.

Lyrics here:
It never crossed my mind at all
That's what I tell myself
What we had is come and gone
You better offer someone else
It is for the best
I know it is
But I see you

Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside
And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Memories suppose to fade
What's wrong with my heart
Shake it off let it go
Didn't think it would be this hard
Should be strong, moving on
But I see you

Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside
And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Maybe I regret
Everything I said
And there's no way
To take it all back
Yeah
Now I'm on my own
I wont let you go
I'll never understand
I'll never understand
Yeah, ohhh.

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
And I really don't know what to do
I'm just a little too not over you

Not over you, ooh.



Well, I guess I have nothing much to say already. I shall work out all the problems I have now. Sigh.

Gotta go, goodbye!


No comments: