Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry X'mas.

First, wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! (:

Yeah, still in melancholy mode. Sad case.

Yesterday, early morning headed back to Nan Hua for NCC training. Left early cos' I went to BT Courts, then Acer and Creative with uncle, bro and cousin. Gosh, Creative's HQ at the industrial park shrunk so much in terms of the scale. Shocking. Lawls. Anyway, yesterday saw Adriel removing photos from NCC notice board and grabbed them. Those were the photos for this year's ROD company picture. Wanted it for so long but never got it. It's okay, I scanned it and Nick, Tracy and Fang can get it here (: Not really very clear, but at least, still acceptable.

Today, went to JE Library to study with Jun He. Did a little chemistry. Woo, carbonyl compounds. Organic chemistry is madness. Couldn't really take it. So, headed down to Far East Plaza to just walk around. Lame shit, seriously, it's just to waste time. But, I prefer spending my time out than at home. Went to Bugis again and Jun He got his berms, like finally. Had Mac for dinner and ended up too late at home. Yes, 9 is considered late okay ._. Got scolded. Yes, I predicted that. But, it's alright. I'm alright.

Anyway, wanna thank Samantha a lot for sending the information for the Essential jobs. I will have to consider first, though. Thanks a million for your time to type so much information! (:

So yeah, nothing much to say. Just that, I truly hope things can get better. Come on, it's getting so hard. Help me.




First picture without TOs, second with TOs.
Goodbye, all.

No comments: