Saturday, December 27, 2008

Clearance.

My title doesn't mean any clearance sale or what. Yeah, I meant the clearance of my stomach and all! Okay, I'm being lame.

My body is feeling weak while typing this. Yes, I'm sick again, for the past 2 days. WTH. This time, it's vomiting and diarrhoea. I had been having diarrhoea since yesterday. I went to toilet over 10 times in a day and I think it's freaking gross. The intestinal disorder was killing me. Just at 1am today, I started vomiting. I hate vomiting cos' it kills me. So, I wonder how anorexic people bring themselves to do so. Gosh. Anyway, I went to the doctor today and fortunately, my illness was not much of an issue. Ate medicine and finally felt better today afternoon. I think the cause of all this is cos' I drank too much MILK 2 days ago. Yep, I drank one full big cup of milk after dinner. Doctor suspects that I may have some lactose allergy. Advised me not to drink milk and there goes all the calcium I need, shit.

Hope will get back into shape and don't fall sick anymore. Cos' I still have tons of homework to complete! I was going mad yesterday night while trying to do Chemistry homework because I couldn't concentrate. And I missed NCC training yesterday and Taekwondo training today. Argh. It sucks to fall ill.

Bye.

Hah, it's cute isn't it? (:

No comments: