Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year 2009?

Hello all, Happy New Year. (: Well, Can't believe that 2008 passed in the blink of an eye. Sigh. I'm doubting this new year, 2009, whether it's a happy one for any other A level student? It's gonna be a whole year of slog. Hahha, I'm beginning to become so pessimistic of this year. I'm not sure if I can handle. So worried.

Let's just say, it's time for all of us to work real damn hard? After all, A levels is such a risk. It's a must to do well. We can just fight till the end, till November all the way, man. I guess it's also time for me to touch my computer only at times of need. Gosh. It's so damn bloody scary. This dreadful year that is lying ahead.

Hmm, enough of all those pessimist's words. Let's talk about the countdown I had few days back. Hahha, went to Vivo City with Jun He and Chu Harn. Man, there was so many people. It's my first ever countdown for New Year and I was pretty excited. So, we ate Superdog at Vivo that day. Not bad, as introduced by Jun He. We were wandering around Vivo City while waiting and we were early. LOL, we headed to Marina Bay at about 10pm and went to Esplanade. We were stuck there and we wanted to leave due to the sight of many foreign "talents". Sorry, we are kind of evil. Woops. However, what made us wanted to leave Marina even more were the idiotic morons who were shouting in groups. They were so barbaric. Give you a hint, they are those who always wear their caps on their heads so loosely that with the lightest flick, the caps will just fall off from their freakin' heads. Damn, they thought they were being so cool. (Come on) They was just trying to attract attention, but yeah, people were throwing glares and vulgarities as their attention. Shit them, they are such a spoiler of people's mood.

So, we rushed back to Vivo. We were just in time for 12am, how lucky. (: And caught the most mediocre fireworks I have ever seen in my life. I'm sorry, but it's true uh. Hahha, went home and Bro fetched me in Clementi. Overall, I enjoyed the day with you guys man! :D

Enough said, photos now.

Channel 8 New Year celebration. Needed tickets ._.


Smile, it's christmas? LOL. Chu Harn was trying hard to force a smile, to the extent of closing his eyes.


Group photo with random people and our beloved Christmas tree. We just love it even though it's New Year.


This photo and the one above are taken by an Angmoh photographer. Hmm, his skills for this photo is pretty good, With the tree and us all in the picture, fitting so nicely. We purposely asked for him for our favour. Hee.

Anyway, there's Taekwondo training today. And we went to Burger King at JP after that. Had lots of fun there. Gordon was like a retard with his paper crown. Muahahaha! Ah, grading for green-tip will be tomorrow at Toa Payoh! OMG, I'm so nervous. Cannot fail!

Time's up and that's the end of this 92nd post of mine. When will it reach 100th post? Hahahaha. Goodiebyeee.

No comments: