Friday, January 9, 2009

Fedex Shock.

Hello, people. Had been busy with homework and such for the past few days. Tried really hard understanding Vectors. It can really make me die on the spot while studying. It makes me wanna do all sort of things to my notes. Burn it? Throw it out of the window? zzz... Really uh, it sucks not to understand stuff.

So, went to library yesterday with Anli and today with Keming. Fortunately, I'm making progress in my learning Vectors although it's freakin' slow. I'm heading back to library again with Keming to finish up my Math assignment. Sigh. I'm getting so stressed over everything. But I wanna thank my friend's company while studying in library. Especially Keming, cos' he don't mind explaining Math to me a million times till I understand, or should I say vaguely understand. No doubt a good and experienced tutor uh. Peer coaching is fun and enriching :D

I totally got no mood for Nan Hua CCA Extravaganza tomorrow. So, I'm not attending. Sorry. Hah, it's time for me to step down from NCC anyway. Need to put in my everything into studies from now on. Also, I am not promoted to C/LTA for some reason, only me so a bit weird if I go back. Hahha, there are criteria to be met and any failure to meet any 1 of those, you don't get to be promoted. And I expected not to be promoted already, due to my NAPFA results. I'm not fit enough, because I'm too less like a frog. Anyway, I would like to congratulate Nick, Tracy and Fang on receiving their promotion though. (: Proud of you, guys. To say the truth, although I expected the outcome of my promotion application, I'm still quite disappointed. Because, after all, I think leadership doesn't entirely rely on the physical aspect. Maybe, it's also due to my lack of contributions to the HQ. What can I say? (:

Hahaha, heck it. Focal point of this post is the funniest thing that happened to me, at least for me, I think it's pretty hilarious. In the afternoon, when I was out in the library, my flat was empty. Mom had went out and Bro at school. Nevertheless, Dad working. So, Fedex came to my flat at this time to deliver a parcel. No one was at home to collect it. And come on, I did not know about it at all. Hahha, came home and Mom passed me the delivery card and the parcel was indicated to be delivered to me. I was stunned, hah, cos I did not order anything! I became worried cos' I thought someone had used my particulars to you know, buy stuff or what shit. I don't know. Anyway, I quickly called up Fedex using the hotline indicated on the card. At the first call, I enquired about the source of my parcel and the customer service officer said "Please hold on." ---> followed by some lame music ---> another track of lame music. Then, "Doooo........~~~~~~" The customer service officer hung up my phone. I became tensed up and thought it was a fraud. Okay, I was being paranoid and I don't know why lah. So, I just re-dialled the hotline and lucky this time the customer service officer got back to me fast after I told him the airway code. He told me the delivery was from Microsoft. Hahah, i thought I had to pay the delivery costs because I bought some product which I in fact, did not buy? And luckily, I did not have to pay. Shit, I am stupid man. They deliver means paid already! Zzz. Okay, so I suppose Microsoft rewarded me for completing the Windows Mobile module to become it's ambassador a.k.a promoter? Whatever the case, I don't give a damn as long as I don't have to pay extra cent for what I don't want. (: Yeah, after explaining everything, I think this incident is plainly lame and stupid, not funny already. Lawls.

By the way, I would like to share this really nice song, You Can by David Archuleta. I like the meaning this song is trying to bring out. It's really pure and straightforward. Hahah, just listen to the whole song. (: Lyrics below the imeem box.




You Can lyrics

Mmmmm
Take me where I've never been
Help me on my feet again
Show me that good things come to those who wait
Tell me I'm not on my own
Tell me I won't be alone
Tell me what I'm feeling isn't some mistake
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Save me from myself, you can
And it's you and no one else
If I could wish upon tomorrow tonight would never end
If you asked me I would follow
But for now I'll just pretend
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Baby, when you look at me
Tell me what do you see
Are these the eyes of someone you could love?
'Cause everything that brought me here
Well, not it all seems so clear
Baby, you're the one that I've been dreaming of
If anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Save me from myself, you can
And it's you and no one else
If I could wish upon tomorrow tonight would never end
If you asked me I would follow
But for now I'll just pretend
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love

Only you can take me sailing in your deepest eyes
Bring me to my knees and make me cry
And no one's ever done this
Everything was just a lie and I know, yes, I know

This is where it all begins
So tell me it will never end
I can't fool myself, it's you and no one else

If I could wish upon tomorrow tonight would never end
If you asked me I would follow
But for now I'll just pretend
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Show me that good things come to those who wait



Nothing more to add, shall sign off and stare at blank space and ponder now. Bye.

Emo.

No comments: