Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hahaha. No Time!

Hey, everyone! Updates for this week.

Monday was boring.
was boring! At night, was told that the upcoming Nan Hua NCC Camp is lack of organisation. So, had to stepped in to solve problems.

Tuesday
, recce for the trekking for the NCC Camp at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve with Fang and the cadets. Spent a long time trekking there, ensuring safety components were addressed. Tiring! Reached the summit with them and took a group photo. LOL. Not bad, productive day. Cos' we solved the problems!

Yesterday, went for Taekwondo training cos' I can't go on Saturday due to work. So, have to go yesterday or else people thought I wanna "pon" or something. Hahah, it was a freaking unfortunate day for me. Fell two times while kicking. It was just OMG, embarrassing man! Sian-ed.
Did lots of stretching exercise ( till my muscles ached ). Luckily, there was no sparring, or else I'll be a noob there enduring hits and blows from the pros. LOL. Anyway, went to JP with Anli after that. He bought his earphones and microphone. Oh yay, he can start singing KaraokeParty with me. Heard Taekwondo camp will be running 4 km per day. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Hmm, today went to school for Physics structured remedial. Not bad lah. At least, I learnt something. Yay! (: Went to Jp with Choon, Jian Yun, Sharry, Dominic and Banni house comm. members. In the end, me and Choon did not wanna Subway again ._. So we went to eat at Kopitiam. LOL. That's all for today. I shall get some sleep later. And freakin' start studying and no more Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway for me! ): Argh!!! Alright, don't rant. ( Shit, can you see I have split personality? o.O ) HAHAHA.

OMG, lame. Gotta go! Byebye! :D

Oh! Before I go, pictures... (:


Natural water. Need it to quench your thirst? LOL.


Reached the summit! What an achievement ._. Hahah.


Group photo with Fang and cadets.


Oh yeah! Got my new rank from Fang that day. Yay yay yay! My long awaited Cadet 2nd Lieutenant rank, like, finally. :D

No comments: