Saturday, November 1, 2008

Movie Day!

HELLOOO.

today went to school in the morning for I & R consultation. ( shit, I forgot to edit when i got home till now ) yeah, a whole lot of mistakes as usual. GI: ME and A&E: AE/ME. sigh. got a lot of work to do! After consultation went to JP with Choon and Keming for lunch. Wah, then suddenly they said wanna watch movie! For me, it's "OMG, it's been ages!" kind of thing. So just went ahead with the idea and bought my $10 ticket. Wow. Before the movie started, we had one hour of spare and so we hung around in JP and Haresh came to join us! We went to Toys"R'Us to have come fun and we were really being super-asses in there. lol, what i meant was that we did many stupid acts inside. Playing with toy guns like some small kids with no infanthood and childhood, and posing pictures with plushies and all. Shall upload the photos when i get them, cos' it's super DUMB. LOL. but, I did really enjoyed my time there. We went over to forgot-what-shop and tried wearing beanies there. I bet I looked like some DUMBDUMB, please. So, 12.40pm reached and we headed over to the theatre. Watched 'The Coffin'. Wah, I almost slept, seriously. ( I don't wanna be some critic but it was honestly, kind of boring. sigh. it was alright lah. I regretted not watching some movie called REC isntead cos' it was NC16! At first, Choon and Keming told me can't watch and I thought it's like M18 or what but they were just trying to say my age is fake, can't watch NC16. ( maybe, they just feel old ) OOPS. ZZZ, lame friends I have uh. hahah! Went home after that.

So, that's all. Goodbye! (:

I can't forget that vibrant face, today.

No comments: