Sunday, November 2, 2008

Woohoo!

Hello.

Stayed at home for the whole day. Woke in the afternoon, quite late. Thanks to those asses who barred me from sleep, keep delaying on the phone. Hahha. Well today played and edited my I & R. Night time Bro came home from work with his gf and we went to IMM together for dinner. OMG, had Subway again. lol. Recently, I had been going to Subway frequently. LOL, it's okay. Each time I go I have different meals. has Subway Melt today. Find it a little too salty. I think Subway tuna is still not best without pickles and olives. (: Picles and olive bits suck, in my opinion. hahha. So hang around in IMM awhile and then headed home.

Anyway, I must start studying my Physics soon, man. No time! OP coming. I'm just gonna be so dead. There's gonna be OP rehearsal with my group at KAP tomorrow. 10am, omg.

Ahh okay, bye!


No comments: