Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OMG, I screwed OP.

Oh my, oh my. I screwed OP today. Presentation was okay, i guess. But, QnA was zxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx. sigh. heck care, PW's over.

Updates for this week. Monday, morning had PW meeting at King Albert Park Mac. Saw so many Ngee Ann poly students. Even saw Kong's group coincidentally. lol. OMG, Choon boarded my bus 52 at Clementi interchange and we went to KAP together. We were late. Woops. But the meeting lasted like less than 45 minutes ._. LOL. It's okay! Then, me, Shawn and Choon went to the Bukit Timah hawker centre to have lunch. Nice food there, seriously. Chatted about so much stuff. Funny stuff :D

Yesterday, stayed at home the whole day to play and also, practise my OP. Practised till midnight and slept.

Woohoo, OP today. Morning was rehearsing for a while from 8am. Then, at 9am, it was our group's turn. I freakin' screwed up with the QnA and I am so pissed off with myself! Cos' I was asked the question me and Choon had discussed the previous night! I forgot one important point which I wanted to say but couldn't recall at the moment of confusion and anxiety. Argh, felt really disappointed after Choon reminded me about the point. That rush of anguish in me! WHY?! WHY DID I FORGET THAT POINT?! sigh. It's all over, nothing can be changed. Well, went to JP after that with Choon, Shawn and Keming. Wah, ate at BentoBox and the pizza was TOO FILLING. I couldn't take it when I just literally felt my stomach was gonna explode any time due to the enormous amount of food I had consumed ._. We were feeling damn full and wanted to just walk around JP for a while. Then, some ass go suggest wanna watch movie, again!!! OMG, then we just went straight to buy tickets for Quantum of Solace which premieres today. I was glad that it didn't cost as much as The Coffin which was not worth my $10. Quantum of Solace today was only $6 for students before 5pm. (: Anyway, Quantum of Solace is seriously packed with a lot of action and the storyline is okay, I should say. Worth catching :D

Hmm, need to go to school tomorrow in the afternoon to hand in I & R. Sigh. And class barbeque tomorrow at Shawn's house! I foresee myself in difficult circumstances again. OMG, nooo! LOL.

That's all for now, BYEBYE!

P.S Previously, I mentioned I wanna post photos of us in toys'r'us. However, those photos were too unglamourous to be posted. So, no pictures of it! (:

But anyway...
Yeah, screwed-up picture here. Taken weeks ago.

No comments: