Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gastroenteritis.

Sigh, was sick these few days again. Argh. Okay, talk about it later. Shall keep this post a short one. First week of school was stressful. Everyone started studying already! OMG, make me so anxious. But, it's good practice for us? Just afraid we may lose the drive nearing exams. School is fun only with the usual people. Seeing so many ATs in our school (:

So, last weekend, when I had to prepare for tests for yesterday and today, I fell ill again. Ain't I freakin' weak? Anyway, it was a repetition of my illness during December. Diarrhoea and vomit with the addition of fever and headache. What the hell! Nearly drove me to the grave, man! Consulted doctor but just he gave those anti-diarrhoea pills which I think are useless. Zzz. So problem persisted for days till now. I lost my appetite, I lost vibrance on my face (which some say I don't even have one, zzz). So, on Sunday, I saw the New Paper report on 100 Sport School students contracting an illness named gastroenteritis and realised I got the same symptoms. Hahaha, I did research and it revealed that it was actually 'stomach flu' whereby there are viruses in my stomach which caused all these shit? I have been eating so little, like a rat. Rat don't eat a lot I guess? LOL. The worst thing is that I have to endure my stupid sickness to study for my tests and I failed to do so terribly. Sigh! Maybe this is a lesson for me, to tell me never to be last-minute ever again this year. But whatever the case, I wanna be healthy, please. Chinese New Year is coming and I can't eat the goodies, chey!

Hmm, looking forward to Friday cos' it's like half-day? Can go home early since I'm not planning to return to Nan Hua. (: And FedEx sent me another parcel today but no one was at home yet again! Sorry FedEx, tomorrow (: It's from Microsoft again. I think they gonna send me one bag every week, LOL. I don't know what they are sending this time. Argh. Blah blah blah, I don't feel like typing anymore. Off to do Oscillations tutorial? Hahah, I think I will procrastinate in the end. Time for pictures! Ahh. Bye.

I'm an ill pill ): Wah, damn cute! lol.


I freakin' drew this lame picture. I cannot believe it, hahaha. ._.

No comments: