Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese NIU Year!

Hey everyone, year of Ox is finally here! yay. Happy Chinese New Year to all. (: Shall update about the past few days.

Friday, school was boring. It was the day I saw the worst lion dance performance in my entire 17-going-18 years of life! LOL. Think it was a budget performance due to recession? hahaha. So, I went to school earlier that day because I am the Civics rep, who had to collect Mandarin oranges from the LN to give to our CTs later. Yeah, the day started with loads of crap which made me wanna sleep but I did listen to all the crap, which was actually to motivate us. Wow, thanks (: Anyway, the performance was overall, quite underrated :x Hahahah. After performance, Civics rep were supposed to go to our CTs and bai nian to them. Argh, ended up in an awkward situation when my CT did not want to give me the Ang Bao. He wanted the Class rep to bai nian to him. I was about to call the Class rep there instead because I felt very weird that he did not accept the oranges! Sian. Fortunately, he did and in exchange, gave me an Ang Bao for the class. Phew. (: I was "glad" for that moment. ._. As usual, went to 541 for lunch then Keming and Anli came over to my house for some Left 4 Dead and GTA IV. We had damn lots of fun being fugitives and criminals, and killing infected and survivors. :D

Saturday, went to JP with Bro and his GF to watch Love Matters. OMG, it was a mirthful experience, lol. Enjoyed the movie, overall due to the way the people speak in the movie, NC16. Argh, the GV personnel did not wanna let me in cos' he did not believe I'm already 17! Had to show him my EZ-Link card ): They even laughed at me, damn evil. Hahaha, but I don't feel offended (: After all, it's better to look younger than to look older isn't it?

Yesterday, woke up early to go Hougang to run some errands. Then, stayed at home sleeping after that till my relatives came over to my house for reunion dinner. Woohoo, then we gambled. Hahha was on high luck at the beginning getting Double Ace in Black Jack and all. But lost alot of capital in the end. Recouped only a little. LOL. It was fun!

Hmm, yeah so today, I'm so happy of the fact that I can finally wear my new clothes! Yay. Wish me luck in sweeping in all Ang Baos into my pocket! ;D Alright, gotta blast, goodbye! Have a great day, everybody!

Happy Lunar New Year (: and Huat Ah! o.o


No comments: